Tutoring experience and lectures
- New England Conservatory, Boston, MA, U.S.A. (20 November 2016) Seminar on Edvard Grieg's unfinished piano concerto.
- Hong Kong Academy of the Performing Arts, Hong Kong (23 October 2015) Seminar on Edvard Grieg's unfinished piano concerto.
- Tel-Aviv University (20 April 2015) Seminar on Leopold Godowsky.
- Jerusalem Academy of Music (19 April 2015) Seminar on Leopold Godowsky.
- Academy of Music, Wroclaw (Breslau) Piano teacher since October 2014.
- Lund University, Nordic Woodwind Encounter, (13-17 August 2014) Teacher.
- Helsingborg Piano Festival, Dunkers, Helsingborg, Sweden (12 August 2014) Seminar on Leopold Godowsky
- Gothenburg Piano Festival, Göteborgsoperan, Gothenburg, Sweden (11 August 2014) Masterclasses.
- Academy of Music, Kraków, Poland (Fall 2009 - Spring 2013) Students tutoring within the PhD. studies.
- Royal Danish Academy of Music, Copenhagen, Denmark (May 2013) Teaching piano and pedagogic. (substitute teacher)
- University of Nevada, Nightingale Concert Hall, Reno, NV, USA (16th October 2012) Seminar on Leopold Godowsky.
- Royal Academy of Music, Stockholm, Sweden (3rd May 2012) Seminar on Leopold Godowsky.
- Birch Hall, Boden, Sweden (22:nd February 2012) Masterclasses.
- Gothenburg Pianofestival, Sweden (October 29-31 2011) Masterclasses.
- Sundsgårdens Folkhögskola, Sweden (October 18th 2010) Masterclasses.
- The Arts Connection, Vancouver, Canada (27th October 2009) Masterclasses.
- Carson City Hall, Carson City, NV, USA (19th October 2009) Masterclasses.
- Dunkers Kulturhus, Helsingborg, Sweden (28th March 2009) Masterclasses.
- Per Brahegymnasiet, Jönköping, Sweden (August – December 2007) One semester of students tutoring (substitute teacher).
- Birka Folkhogskola, Ås/Östersund, Sweden (January 2007 – June 2006) Preparing students for academical studies. (substitute teacher).
- Royal Danish Academy of Music, Copenhagen, Denmark (2005 – 2006) Two semesters of tutoring academy students. (practics).
- Musikhojskolen pa Frederiksberg, Fredriksberg, Denmark (Spring 2005) One semester of teaching students. (practics).
- St. Anne Music Gymnasium, Copenhagen, Denmark (Spring 2004) One semester of students tutoring. (practics).
Thank you so much for the excellent lecture on a most unusual and interesting man [Leopold Godowsky]. You are a superb pianist, and it was a real treat for our piano students to see and hear you in action. - prof. James Winn, University of Nevada, U.S.A.
Carl Petersson was our guest at the Royal College of Music in Stockholm this year, 2012. He held a very interesting piano seminar class on Leopold Godowsky, the polish pianist and composer. Mr Petersson talked about Godowsky's life and prodigious talent but mostly about his music, concentrating on the transcriptions of the Chopin studies as well as the less known Java Suite. Carl was partly playing the piano himself and partly using his own inspired recording of the Java Suite. It is clear that Mr. Petersson has deep knowledge and love for the composer. - Prof. Anders Kilström, Royal College of Music in Stockholm, Sweden
Photo taken during Carl's preparation for his lecture at the Nightingale Concert Hall, University of Nevada, Reno, U.S.A.